Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Brookstead, QLD.
Our Brookstead tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Brookstead. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Brookstead was manufactured in 1978 and the newest was manufactured in 2011.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Brookstead belongs to the Toowoomba Regional Council.
The council supports 157,669 residents, with a median age of 37.3
Throughout Brookstead we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Brookstead towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Brookstead.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Brookstead
- Towed a CAR 80KM from Bacons Rd, Kelvinhaugh QLD
- Towed a CAR 169.4KM from Constable drive, Oakey QLD
- Towed a CAR 60.9KM from Millmerran Cecil Plains Rd, Kurrowah QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.9KM from Dalby Cecil Plains Rd, Cecil Plains QLD
- Towed a CAR 153.6KM from Warrego Hwy, Oakey QLD
Most towed cars in Brookstead
Breakdown - days of tows in Brookstead
Breakdown - times of tows in Brookstead