Our Breakaway tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Breakaway. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Breakaway was manufactured in 2003 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Breakaway belongs to the Mount Isa City Council.
The council supports 22,628 residents, with a median age of 30.4
Throughout Breakaway we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Breakaway towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Breakaway.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.The Gap, QLD 4825
Recent tows in or near Breakaway
- Towed a CAR 2.2KM from Duke St, Healy QLD
- Towed a CAR 1.2KM from McCarthy Ave, Pioneer QLD
- Towed a CAR 9.7KM from Diamantina Developmental Rd, Mount Isa QLD
- Towed a BIKE 2.2KM from Abel Smith Parade, Pioneer QLD
- Towed a CAR 1.3KM from Deighton St, Mornington QLD
Most towed cars in Breakaway
Breakdown - days of tows in Breakaway
Breakdown - times of tows in Breakaway