Our Blantyre tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 21 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Blantyre. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Blantyre was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Blantyre belongs to the Scenic Rim Regional Council.
The council supports 37,826 residents, with a median age of 42.3
Throughout Blantyre we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Blantyre towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Blantyre.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Blantyre
- Towed a CAR 25.3KM from Centenary Hwy, Springfield Lakes QLD
- Towed a CAR 10.2KM from Distribution St, Larapinta QLD
- Towed a CAR 34.1KM from Alfred Rd, Stockleigh QLD
- Towed a CAR 4.9KM from Toorak St, Parkinson QLD
- Towed a CAR 26.6KM from Murray Grey Dr, Tamborine QLD
Most towed cars in Blantyre
Breakdown - days of tows in Blantyre
Breakdown - times of tows in Blantyre