Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Blackbutt, QLD.
Our Blackbutt tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Blackbutt. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Blackbutt was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Blackbutt belongs to the South Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 32,285 residents, with a median age of 42.2
Throughout Blackbutt we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Blackbutt towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Blackbutt.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Blackbutt
- Towed a CAR 62.6KM from Esk Kilcoy Rd, Caboonbah QLD
- Towed a CAR 69.7KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Esk QLD
- Towed a CAR 5.2KM from D'Aguilar Hwy, Winya QLD
- Towed a CAR 236.3KM from Kumbia Brooklands Rd, Haly Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 86.6KM from Brisbane Valley Highway, Harlin QLD
Most towed cars in Blackbutt
Breakdown - days of tows in Blackbutt
Breakdown - times of tows in Blackbutt