Our Bell tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 12 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Bell. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Bell was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Bell belongs to the Western Downs Regional Council.
The council supports 32,902 residents, with a median age of 36.7
Throughout Bell we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Bell towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Bell.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Bell
- Towed a CAR 224.7KM from Bunya Mountains Rd, Bunya Mountains QLD
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Dunmall St, Dalby QLD
- Towed a CAR 70.8KM from Langlands Rd, Jinghi QLD
- Towed a CAR 236.3KM from Kumbia Brooklands Rd, Haly Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 81.5KM from Dalby Cecil Plains Rd, Dalby QLD
Most towed cars in Bell
Breakdown - days of tows in Bell
Breakdown - times of tows in Bell