Our Beatrice tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 9 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Beatrice. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Beatrice was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Beatrice belongs to the Tablelands Regional Council.
The council supports 45,463 residents, with a median age of 42.9
Throughout Beatrice we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Beatrice towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Beatrice.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Beatrice
- Towed a CAR 22.1KM from Forrester Rd, Upper Barron QLD
- Towed a CAR 100.5KM from Arriga Rd, Arriga QLD
- Towed a OTHER 178.3KM from Innisfail Japoon Rd, Germantown QLD
- Towed a CAR 313.8KM from Poppi Rd, Sandy Pocket QLD
- Towed a CAR 93.2KM from Glady St, Innisfail QLD
Most towed cars in Beatrice
Breakdown - days of tows in Beatrice
Breakdown - times of tows in Beatrice