Our Bauple tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 14 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Bauple. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Bauple was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Bauple belongs to the Gympie Regional Council.
The council supports 47,548 residents, with a median age of 43.2
Throughout Bauple we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Bauple towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Bauple.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Bauple
- Towed a CAR 72.7KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Araluen QLD
- Towed a CAR 265.6KM from Saltwater Creek Rd, Saint Helens QLD
- Towed a CAR 30.4KM from Bruce Hwy, Tiaro QLD
- Towed a CAR 33.3KM from Alice St, Maryborough QLD
- Towed a OTHER 33.5KM from Maryborough Cooloola Rd, Toolara Forest QLD
Most towed cars in Bauple
Breakdown - days of tows in Bauple
Breakdown - times of tows in Bauple