Our Banana tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Banana. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Banana was manufactured in 1993 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Banana belongs to the Banana Shire Council.
The council supports 14,947 residents, with a median age of 35.3
Throughout Banana we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Banana towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Banana.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Banana
- Towed a CAR 210.8KM from Prospect Creek Goovigen Rd, Greycliffe QLD
- Towed a CAR 48.3KM from Callide St, Biloela QLD
- Towed a CAR 48.2KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 26.5KM from Leichhardt Hwy, Banana QLD
- Towed a CAR 94.5KM from Grevillea St, Biloela QLD
Most towed cars in Banana
Breakdown - days of tows in Banana
Breakdown - times of tows in Banana