Our Ban Ban tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 17 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Ban Ban. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Ban Ban was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2013.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Ban Ban
Ban Ban belongs to the North Burnett Regional Council.
The council supports 10,339 residents, with a median age of 44.7
Throughout Ban Ban we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Ban Ban towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Ban Ban.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Ban Ban
- Towed a CAR 130.8KM from A3, Booubyjan QLD
- Towed a CAR 112KM from Old Maryborough Rd, Gayndah QLD
- Towed a CAR 237.4KM from Eaton Road, Gigoomgan QLD
- Towed a CAR 61.2KM from Booyal Dallarnil Rd, Dallarnil QLD
- Towed a CAR 31.5KM from Pineapple St, Gayndah QLD
Most towed cars in Ban Ban
Breakdown - days of tows in Ban Ban
Breakdown - times of tows in Ban Ban