Our Uluru tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 6 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Uluru. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Uluru was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2014.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Uluru belongs to the Palmerston City Council.
Throughout Uluru we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Uluru towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Uluru.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Virginia, NT 834 Berrimah, 828 Mcminns Lagoon, NT 822 Humpty Doo, NT 836
Recent tows in or near Uluru
- Towed a CAR 4.1KM from McMillans Rd, Knuckey Lagoon NT
- Towed a CAR 17.5KM from Stuart Hwy, Winnellie NT
- Towed a CAR 2KM from Peel St, Darwin City NT
- Towed a CAR 12.1KM from Virginia Ct, Anula NT
- Towed a CAR 2.9KM from Tiger Brennan Dr, Woolner NT
Most towed cars in Uluru
Breakdown - days of tows in Uluru
Breakdown - times of tows in Uluru