Our Uluru tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Uluru. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Uluru was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2014.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Uluru belongs to the Palmerston City Council.
Throughout Uluru we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Uluru towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Uluru.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Virginia, NT 834 Berrimah, NT 828 Mcminns Lagoon, NT 822 Humpty Doo, NT 836 Coconut Grove, NT 810
Recent tows in or near Uluru
- Towed a CAR 85.7KM from Fog Bay Rd, Bynoe NT
- Towed a CAR 13.9KM from Geodorun Street, Howard Springs NT
- Towed a CAR 6.5KM from Howard Springs Rd, Howard Springs NT
- Towed a CAR 3KM from Driver Ave, Driver NT
- Towed a CAR 28.3KM from Doxas Rd, Humpty Doo NT
Most towed cars in Uluru
Breakdown - days of tows in Uluru
Breakdown - times of tows in Uluru