Our Leanyer tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 7 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Leanyer. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Leanyer was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2014.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Leanyer belongs to the Darwin City Council.
Throughout Leanyer we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Leanyer towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Leanyer.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.- 10 Pruen Rd Berrimah, 828 - 32 McKinnon Rd Pinelands, NT 829
Recent tows in or near Leanyer
- Towed a CAR 2.9KM from Tiger Brennan Dr, Woolner NT
- Towed a CAR 2.9KM from Bishop Street, Woolner NT
- Towed a CAR 9.3KM from Angliss Rd, Berrimah NT
- Towed a CAR 1.3KM from Ruddick Circuit, Stuart Park NT
- Towed a CAR 18.4KM from Gunn Point Rd, Howard Springs NT
Most towed cars in Leanyer
Breakdown - days of tows in Leanyer
Breakdown - times of tows in Leanyer