Our Cardiff tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 3 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Cardiff. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Cardiff was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 0.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Cardiff belongs to the Lake Macquarie City Council.
The council supports 200,796 residents
Throughout Cardiff we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Cardiff towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Cardiff.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Cardiff
- Towed a CAR 5.1KM from Wilkinson Ave, Birmingham Gardens NSW
- Towed a CAR 4.9KM from Arthur St, North Lambton NSW
- Towed a CAR 28.8KM from Denton Park Drive, Rutherford NSW
- Towed a CAR 13KM from Davis Ave, Wallsend NSW
- Towed a CAR 65KM from Seaham Rd, Raymond Terrace NSW
Most towed cars in Cardiff
Breakdown - days of tows in Cardiff
Breakdown - times of tows in Cardiff