Our Cardiff tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 6 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Cardiff. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Cardiff was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Cardiff belongs to the Lake Macquarie City Council.
The council supports 200,796 residents
Throughout Cardiff we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Cardiff towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Cardiff.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Cardiff
- Towed a CAR 17.3KM from Pipeclay Ave, Thornton NSW
- Towed a CAR 32.2KM from George Booth Dr, Cameron Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 6.1KM from Canberra St, Charlestown NSW
- Towed a CAR 26.7KM from Dobell Dr, Wangi Wangi NSW
- Towed a CAR 39.3KM from Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle NSW
Most towed cars in Cardiff
Breakdown - days of tows in Cardiff
Breakdown - times of tows in Cardiff