Our Campvale tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 12 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Campvale. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Campvale was manufactured in 1984 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Campvale belongs to the Port Stephens Council.
The council supports 68,935 residents
Throughout Campvale we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Campvale towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Campvale.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Campvale
- Towed a CAR 61.1KM from Newcastle Inner City Bypass, Windale NSW
- Towed a CAR 263.1KM from Leisure Way, Raymond Terrace NSW
- Towed a CAR 9.7KM from Newcastle Link Rd, Cameron Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 66.1KM from Blue Bonnet Rd, Lambs Valley NSW
- Towed a CAR 108.5KM from Tocal Rd, Paterson NSW
Most towed cars in Campvale
Breakdown - days of tows in Campvale
Breakdown - times of tows in Campvale