Our Calamia tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Calamia. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Calamia was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2014.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Calamia belongs to the Clarence Valley Council.
The council supports 51,043 residents
Throughout Calamia we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Calamia towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Calamia.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Calamia
- Towed a CAR 2.7KM from Morgans Rd, Sandy Beach NSW
- Towed a CAR 1.8KM from Clarence St, Woolgoolga NSW
- Towed a CAR 19.6KM from Diamond Head Dr, Sandy Beach NSW
- Towed a CAR 13.7KM from Pacific Hwy, Moonee Beach NSW
- Towed a CAR 23.8KM from Pacific Hwy, Coffs Harbour NSW
Most towed cars in Calamia
|10%||BIG FOOT||MONSTER TRUCK|
Breakdown - days of tows in Calamia
Breakdown - times of tows in Calamia