Our Buttai tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 2 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Buttai. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Buttai was manufactured in 2009 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Buttai belongs to the Maitland City Council.
The council supports 73,447 residents
Throughout Buttai we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Buttai towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Buttai.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Buttai
- Towed a CAR 32.2KM from George Booth Dr, Cameron Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 6.1KM from Canberra St, Charlestown NSW
- Towed a CAR 26.7KM from Dobell Dr, Wangi Wangi NSW
- Towed a CAR 39.3KM from Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle NSW
- Towed a CAR 17.1KM from Saddlers Way, Wyee Point NSW
Most towed cars in Buttai
Breakdown - days of tows in Buttai
Breakdown - times of tows in Buttai