Our Buttaba tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 21 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Buttaba. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Buttaba was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Buttaba belongs to the Lake Macquarie City Council.
The council supports 200,796 residents
Throughout Buttaba we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Buttaba towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Buttaba.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Buttaba
- Towed a CAR 17.3KM from Pipeclay Ave, Thornton NSW
- Towed a CAR 32.2KM from George Booth Dr, Cameron Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 6.1KM from Canberra St, Charlestown NSW
- Towed a CAR 26.7KM from Dobell Dr, Wangi Wangi NSW
- Towed a CAR 39.3KM from Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle NSW
Most towed cars in Buttaba
Breakdown - days of tows in Buttaba
Breakdown - times of tows in Buttaba