Our Burrier tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 9 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Burrier. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Burrier was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Burrier belongs to the Shoalhaven City Council.
The council supports 97,694 residents
Throughout Burrier we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Burrier towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Burrier.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Burrier
- Towed a CAR 4.1KM from Station St, Bowral NSW
- Towed a CAR 94.6KM from Durgadin Dr, Albion Park Rail NSW
- Towed a CAR 27.2KM from Princes Hwy, Gerringong NSW
- Towed a CAR 65.2KM from Princes Hwy, Albion Park Rail NSW
- Towed a CAR 23KM from Stott Cres, Callala Bay NSW
Most towed cars in Burrier
|8.3%||MAZDA||3 Max Sports|
Breakdown - days of tows in Burrier
Breakdown - times of tows in Burrier