Our Burrier tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 19 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Burrier. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Burrier was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Burrier belongs to the Shoalhaven City Council.
The council supports 97,694 residents
Throughout Burrier we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Burrier towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Burrier.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Burrier
- Towed a CAR 25.2KM from Currarong Rd, Kinghorne NSW
- Towed a CAR 11.3KM from Esperance Dr, Albion Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 58.6KM from Badgery St, Willow Vale NSW
- Towed a CAR 5.5KM from Old Hume Hwy, Mittagong NSW
- Towed a CAR 125.4KM from Princes Hwy, Gerringong NSW
Most towed cars in Burrier
|10%||MAZDA||3 Max Sports|
Breakdown - days of tows in Burrier
Breakdown - times of tows in Burrier