Our Burra tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 5 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Burra. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Burra was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2016.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Burra belongs to the Queanbeyan City Council.
The council supports 40,568 residents
Throughout Burra we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Burra towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Burra.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Burra
- Towed a CAR 7KM from Barrett St, MacGregor ACT
- Towed a CAR 30KM from Cheney Pl, Mitchell ACT
- Towed a CAR 8KM from Glenloch Interchange, Molonglo Valley ACT
- Towed a CAR 2KM from Lachlan St, Macquarie ACT
- Towed a CAR 29KM from Tralee St, Hume ACT
Most towed cars in Burra
Breakdown - days of tows in Burra
Breakdown - times of tows in Burra