Our Bulli tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 32 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Bulli. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Bulli was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Bulli belongs to the Wollongong City Council.
The council supports 205,231 residents
Throughout Bulli we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Bulli towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Bulli.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.- 33 Industrial Rd Unanderra, 2526
Recent tows in or near Bulli
- Towed a CAR 36.6KM from Mount Huon Circuit, Glen Alpine NSW
- Towed a CAR 4.6KM from Treacy St, Hurstville NSW
- Towed a CAR 9.7KM from Centaur St, Revesby NSW
- Towed a CAR 1.4KM from Docharty St, Bradbury NSW
- Towed a CAR 28.2KM from Graham Ave, Casula NSW
Most towed cars in Bulli
Breakdown - days of tows in Bulli
Breakdown - times of tows in Bulli