Our Boomey tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 5 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Boomey. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Boomey was manufactured in 1997 and the newest was manufactured in 2009.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Boomey belongs to the Cabonne Council.
The council supports 13,695 residents
Throughout Boomey we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Boomey towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Boomey.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Boomey
- Towed a CAR 51.2KM from Mitchell Hwy, Larras Lee NSW
- Towed a CAR 5.4KM from The Escort Way, Orange NSW
- Towed a CAR 3.5KM from Molong Rd, Orange NSW
- Towed a CAR 109.4KM from Banjo Paterson Way, Molong NSW
- Towed a CAR 247.9KM from Kenna St, Orange NSW
Most towed cars in Boomey
Breakdown - days of tows in Boomey
Breakdown - times of tows in Boomey