Our Bombo tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 23 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Bombo. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Bombo was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Bombo belongs to the Kiama, The Council of the Municipality of.
The council supports 21,047 residents
Throughout Bombo we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Bombo towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Bombo.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Albion Park Rail, NSW 2527
Recent tows in or near Bombo
- Towed a CAR 37KM from Princes Motorway, Cataract NSW
- Towed a CAR 42KM from Ironbark Rd, Bargo NSW
- Towed a CAR 39KM from B65, Thirroul NSW
- Towed a CAR 13KM from Benson Ave, Shellharbour City Centre NSW
- Towed a 15KM from Cullen Drive, Kiama Downs NSW
Most towed cars in Bombo
Breakdown - days of tows in Bombo
Breakdown - times of tows in Bombo