Our Blaxland tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 30 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Blaxland. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Blaxland was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Blaxland belongs to the Penrith City Council.
The council supports 190,428 residents
Throughout Blaxland we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Blaxland towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Blaxland.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Blaxland
- Towed a CAR 1.4KM from Docharty St, Bradbury NSW
- Towed a CAR 4.2KM from Motorway Westbound, Eastern Creek NSW
- Towed a CAR 57.3KM from George St, South Windsor NSW
- Towed a CAR 239.3KM from Blaxland Serviceway, Campbelltown NSW
- Towed a CAR 22.1KM from Carlisle Cres, Beecroft NSW
Most towed cars in Blaxland
Breakdown - days of tows in Blaxland
Breakdown - times of tows in Blaxland