Tow.com.au provides 24/7 towing services in Bishops Bridge, NSW.
Our Bishops Bridge tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 12 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Bishops Bridge. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Bishops Bridge was manufactured in 1984 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
About Bishops Bridge
Bishops Bridge belongs to the Maitland City Council.
The council supports 73,447 residents
Throughout Bishops Bridge we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Bishops Bridge towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Bishops Bridge.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Bishops Bridge
- Towed a CAR 61.1KM from Newcastle Inner City Bypass, Windale NSW
- Towed a CAR 263.1KM from Leisure Way, Raymond Terrace NSW
- Towed a CAR 9.7KM from Newcastle Link Rd, Cameron Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 66.1KM from Blue Bonnet Rd, Lambs Valley NSW
- Towed a CAR 108.5KM from Tocal Rd, Paterson NSW
Most towed cars in Bishops Bridge
Breakdown - days of tows in Bishops Bridge
Breakdown - times of tows in Bishops Bridge