Our Berkeley tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 13 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Berkeley. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Berkeley was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Berkeley belongs to the Wollongong City Council.
The council supports 205,231 residents
Throughout Berkeley we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Berkeley towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Berkeley.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Unanderra, 2526 Albion Park Rail, NSW 2527
Recent tows in or near Berkeley
- Towed a CAR 16.9KM from Shoalhaven St, Kiama NSW
- Towed a CAR 22.2KM from Mitchell Pl, Douglas Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 1.6KM from Bellebrae Ave, Mount Ousley NSW
- Towed a CAR 40.7KM from Mount Ousley Rd, Mount Keira NSW
- Towed a CAR 91.1KM from Bent St, Warrawong NSW
Most towed cars in Berkeley
Breakdown - days of tows in Berkeley
Breakdown - times of tows in Berkeley