Our Belmont tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 17 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Belmont. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Belmont was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Belmont belongs to the Lake Macquarie City Council.
The council supports 200,796 residents
Throughout Belmont we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Belmont towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Belmont.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Belmont
- Towed a CAR 32.2KM from George Booth Dr, Cameron Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 6.1KM from Canberra St, Charlestown NSW
- Towed a CAR 26.7KM from Dobell Dr, Wangi Wangi NSW
- Towed a CAR 39.3KM from Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle NSW
- Towed a CAR 17.1KM from Saddlers Way, Wyee Point NSW
Most towed cars in Belmont
Breakdown - days of tows in Belmont
Breakdown - times of tows in Belmont