Our Belmont tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 15 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Belmont. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Belmont was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Belmont belongs to the Lake Macquarie City Council.
The council supports 200,796 residents
Throughout Belmont we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Belmont towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Belmont.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.Lambton, NSW 2299 Lambton, NSW 2299
Recent tows in or near Belmont
- Towed a CAR 7KM from Lookout Rd, New Lambton Heights NSW
- Towed a CAR 8KM from Main Rd, Cardiff Heights NSW
- Towed a CAR 34KM from Jilliby Rd, Dooralong NSW
- Towed a CAR 2KM from Railway Parade, Blackalls Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 111KM from Stingaree Point Dr, Dora Creek NSW
Most towed cars in Belmont
Breakdown - days of tows in Belmont
Breakdown - times of tows in Belmont