Our Barnsley tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 5 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Barnsley. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Barnsley was manufactured in 2001 and the newest was manufactured in 2008.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Barnsley belongs to the Lake Macquarie City Council.
The council supports 200,796 residents
Throughout Barnsley we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Barnsley towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Barnsley.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Barnsley
- Towed a CAR 46.5KM from Tarean Rd, Karuah NSW
- Towed a CAR 17.3KM from Pipeclay Ave, Thornton NSW
- Towed a CAR 32.2KM from George Booth Dr, Cameron Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 6.1KM from Canberra St, Charlestown NSW
- Towed a CAR 26.7KM from Dobell Dr, Wangi Wangi NSW
Most towed cars in Barnsley
Breakdown - days of tows in Barnsley
Breakdown - times of tows in Barnsley