Our Bamarang tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 9 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Bamarang. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Bamarang was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Bamarang belongs to the Shoalhaven City Council.
The council supports 97,694 residents
Throughout Bamarang we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Bamarang towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Bamarang.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Bamarang
- Towed a CAR 4.1KM from Station St, Bowral NSW
- Towed a CAR 94.6KM from Durgadin Dr, Albion Park Rail NSW
- Towed a CAR 27.2KM from Princes Hwy, Gerringong NSW
- Towed a CAR 65.2KM from Princes Hwy, Albion Park Rail NSW
- Towed a CAR 23KM from Stott Cres, Callala Bay NSW
Most towed cars in Bamarang
|7.7%||MAZDA||3 Max Sports|
Breakdown - days of tows in Bamarang
Breakdown - times of tows in Bamarang