Our Awaba tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 18 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Awaba. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Awaba was manufactured in 1981 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Awaba belongs to the Lake Macquarie City Council.
The council supports 200,796 residents
Throughout Awaba we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Awaba towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Awaba.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Awaba
- Towed a CAR 32.2KM from George Booth Dr, Cameron Park NSW
- Towed a CAR 6.1KM from Canberra St, Charlestown NSW
- Towed a CAR 26.7KM from Dobell Dr, Wangi Wangi NSW
- Towed a CAR 39.3KM from Honeysuckle Dr, Newcastle NSW
- Towed a CAR 17.1KM from Saddlers Way, Wyee Point NSW
Most towed cars in Awaba
Breakdown - days of tows in Awaba
Breakdown - times of tows in Awaba