Our Avon tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 31 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Avon. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Avon was manufactured in 0 and the newest was manufactured in 2015.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Avon belongs to the Wollondilly Shire Council.
The council supports 46,295 residents
Throughout Avon we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Avon towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Avon.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Avon
- Towed a CAR 36.6KM from Mount Huon Circuit, Glen Alpine NSW
- Towed a CAR 1.4KM from Docharty St, Bradbury NSW
- Towed a CAR 32.7KM from McKell Ave, Waterfall NSW
- Towed a CAR 239.3KM from Blaxland Serviceway, Campbelltown NSW
- Towed a CAR 14.5KM from Bunbury Rd, Macquarie Fields NSW
Most towed cars in Avon
Breakdown - days of tows in Avon
Breakdown - times of tows in Avon