Our Afterlee tow truck fleet
Tow.com.au operates a fleet of 24 tow trucks within km's of the centre of Afterlee. The oldest tow truck in operation in and around Afterlee was manufactured in 1 and the newest was manufactured in 2017.
This fleet is capable of towing vehicles and equipment up to 22 tonne in size.
Afterlee belongs to the Kyogle Council.
The council supports 9,538 residents
Throughout Afterlee we offer the following towing services.
- Car Towing
- Accident Towing
- Smash Towing
- Breakdown Towing
- Local Towing
- Cheap Towing
- Motorcycle Towing
- Carpark Towing
- Transport & Car Freight
- Trade Towing
- Emergency Towing
Afterlee towing depots
Tow.com.au has a number of towing depots and holding yards close to Afterlee.
These holding yards can securely store up towed vehicles, or we can tow vehicles directly to a chosen repairer.
Recent tows in or near Afterlee
- Towed a CAR 20.6KM from Mongogarie Rd, Leeville NSW
- Towed a CAR 102.7KM from Habib Dr, South Lismore NSW
- Towed a BIKE 92KM from , Woodenbong NSW
- Towed a CAR 112.2KM from Mount Lindesay Hwy, Palen Creek QLD
- Towed a CAR 102.5KM from Habib Dr, South Lismore NSW
Most towed cars in Afterlee
Breakdown - days of tows in Afterlee
Breakdown - times of tows in Afterlee